2020 Beads, Blues and Beer Festival
Date: Saturday, February 8
Time: 12-8 PM
Location: Beads of Courage HQ, 3230 N. Dodge Blvd, Tucson
Schedule of Performances
- 12:30 -2:00 PM – Roman Barten-Sherman
- 2:30-4:00 PM – Whose Blues
- 4:30-6:00 – Brokedown Palace
- 6:00-6:30 – Bead Artist Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- 6:30-8:30 – Half a Mile from Tucson
Cost to Attend: $5 donation per person at the gate. Enhance your experience and get the most bang for the buck by purchasing Festival Passes in advance!
Come out and support Beads of Courage at the 3rd Annual Beads, Blues and Beer Festival! Support our mission by purchasing your value-added Festival Passes in advance, with awesome perks as described below:
- VIP Pass for $50 – Includes one all-day admission to the festival, an exclusive festival T-shirt, a Beads of Courage pint glass, 2 beer tickets, 2 make-and-take bead-stringing activities, 2 raffle tickets with a chance to win great prizes, and an exclusive discount coupon book to local businesses.
- Festival Guest Pass for $25 – Includes one all-day admission to the festival, an exclusive festival T-shirt, and 2 beer tickets.
- VIP Teen/Kids for $15 – Includes one all-day admission to the festival and 2 make-and-take bead-stringing activities.
Beads of Courage is hosting the Beads, Blues and Beer Festival at the Metal Arts Village during the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. The event is family-friendly and brings together the Tucson community for a day of bead-stringing fun, food, inspiration, art, and live music.
The festival is a celebration with our Tucson community while acknowledging the art of the bead and all that our organization has accomplished in helping children coping with serious illness.
The event features exhibitors with unique items for sale, wearable art for purchase, Beads of Courage signature bead-stringing activities, and live music from Tucson’s talent. During the evening we will honor our Beads of Courage Annual Hall of Fame Bead Artists through an Induction Ceremony during an inspiring presentation.
Interested in becoming a Festival Sponsor?
Funds raised from event sponsors and patrons support Beads of Courage programs and the Angel Charity Arts-in-Medicine Program. Be part of this meaningful community event!
In order to become a sponsor or for more information please email email@example.com.
Interested in being a vendor?
We have just a few exhibitor spaces left for artists, creators and makers to display and sell their art. Sorry, no MLM, direct sales, or network marketing applicants please. Apply Here
Festival Friend Sponsors
- ASW Engineering
- Discover Con
- Jim Miller State Farm
- Tucson Accounting Services
This project is supported in part by the Arizona Commission on the Arts, which receives support from the State of Arizona and the National Endowment for the Arts.