Whats a Wingman?
- Someone who flies beside you and protects you.
- Someone watches your back when you think you are flying solo.
Kids coping with serious illness need a WINGMAN to help them get their Beads of Courage. This includes over 400 children on the waiting list to get Beads in the Mail – some waiting several months or more.
Your donation of $100 will sponsor a child for Beads in the Mail. They will receive:
- Beads of Courage in the mail for a full year.
- A pewter WINGMAN Bead of Courage packaged with a note of encouragement that you write at checkout.
- One-on-one email support from a Beads of Courage Nurse for the child and family during their treatment journey.