March 27, 2022 – 5th Annual Beads, Blues and Beer Festival
Festival Month continues through March 31!
Please support our sponsors, vendors, and brewery partners listed below – many have special offers for the entire month. You can also donate to the Festival Fund and bid in the online auction through April 6. If you missed the Festival livestream watch it below!
We Want Your Festival Feedback!
If you attended the festival virtual or at a watch party we want your feedback. Please complete the short feedback form. Thanks!
We’re counting down to the 5th Annual Beads, Blues & Beer Festival! This free streaming event is full of music, inspiration and more, all to benefit our mission of hope and healing for kids coping with serious illness.
Here is the LIVESTREAM LINK for Sunday’s event. Give it a test drive now, share it with your friends, and use it on Sunday to join us for the Festival from 5-7 PM ET. See you there!
The Festival livestream is being held on an online platform called Hopin. You can register for the event starting NOW and continuing through Sunday.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click the LIVESTREAM LINK
- Enter name and email address
- Press Register
- You will immediately receive a confirmation email from Hopin
- On Sunday, open Hopin email and click on the “Enter Event” blue bar and you are in!
- Enjoy the show!
We truly think this year’s Festival is the biggest and best ever! Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to groove to the music and be moved by our mission. Invite your friends! We’re counting on your support. See you Sunday, 5-7 PM ET.
Becca Gladden, Director of Development
BBB Festival Online Auction
The BBB Festival Online Auction launches on Festival Day, March 27 through April 6! Look for updates on our social media for all the beautiful auction items generously provided by our supporting artists. Happy bidding!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Two hours of entertainment and inspiration including:
- Special Celebrity Guest Andy Thorn
- Event emcee and honored BOC sibling Chloe Kunnemann
- Music from Little Cloud, Brokedown Palace, Mamma Coal Country Band
- Mission moments with BOC members, families and clinicians
- 2022 BOC Bead Artist Hall of Fame Announcement
- … and a few surprises along the way!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase Festival gear including steel pint glasses, the Official Event T-shirt and pendant, music themed Carry a Bead kit, VIP bundles and more
- See the list of participating Brewery Partners and find one in your area
- Locate your in-person watch party – See below.
- Check out our amazing Festival Vendors and their special offers
- Support Beads of Courage with your donation to the Festival Fund
In Person Watch Parties!
The Hut – Tucson
305 N 4th Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
The Rabbit Hole Pub – Ft. Worth
3237 White Settlement Road
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Richmond Bar & Grill – El Segundo
145 Richmond Street
El Segundo, CA — 90245
*hosted by El Segundo Kiwanis Club and Homerun Entertainment
*8th Grade Community Project for El Segundo Middle School
Mark your calendars! The 5th Annual Beads, Blues and Beer Festival is happening on Sunday, March 27 from 5-7 PM ET. This fun online event celebrates the art of the bead and all that our organization has accomplished in helping children coping with serious illness.
Guests will enjoy an online festival atmosphere including musical acts, mission moments and more. VIP packages will also include a Beads of Courage signature bead-stringing activity, Festival T-shirt and other goodies. Throughout the Festival you will meet BOC members, families and clinicians and hear inspiring mission moments. We are also hoping to have some in-person viewing parties at select locations – details to follow! Follow the event on Facebook.
- Celebrity Guest: Andy Thorn – Listen to his music and watch his videos.
- Little Cloud
- Brokedown Palace
- Mamma Coal Country Band
Be Part of the Festival!
- Official 2022 Festival T-Shirt
- Limited-edition Beads of Courage Stainless Steel Pint Glass
- Official 2022 artisan pendant
- Additional exclusive VIP Festival swag
Visit the Beads, Blues and Beer Festival store for shirts, pint glasses, and more.
Beads of Courage is grateful to the following vendors for supporting the Beads, Blues and Beer Festival! Please click on each logo to visit the vendor’s online store and be sure to make note of these special offers.
Sterling silver jewelry and lampwork beads.
Hand craft leather products; for every item purchased, a pair of earrings is gifted to a childhood cancer caregiver. 10% off during March
Handmade glass beads with an emphasis on silly, 3-D cartoons. 20% off beads during March. Use code “BLUES”.
15% off when ordering. Large orders will receive a discount as well.
20% off using code Beadsofcourage2022
STAMPIN’ UP! Carol Williams, Independent Demonstrator. Decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. In-person classes in Charlotte, NC. Visit website for details!
A dynamic fellowship of glass artists who gather to support each other. Monthly demonstrations, special guest speakers, a newsletter, and more.
Rico Delux Glass – Finished and custom ordered handmade flamework soft glass beads, jewelry and marbles.