March 27, 2022 – 5th Annual Beads, Blues and Beer Festival
Video of the 2021 event!
Thank you to everyone who celebrated the art of the bead and all that our organization has accomplished in helping children coping with serious illness at our 4th Annual Beads, Beer, and Blues Festival!
Guests enjoyed a virtual festival atmosphere including musical acts, a virtual Vendor Expo, Beads of Courage signature bead-stringing activities, and more.
The Festival culminated with the annual Beads of Courage Bead Artist Hall of Fame Bead Artist Induction Ceremony and an inspiring presentation on our mission.
There are still festival swag items available if you are coming back from more or want to give a fun gift to another. BBB Store Items
Funds raised from this shop support our mission to provide arts-in-medicine programs to children and their families coping with serious illness and the clinicians who care for them.
Date: Sunday, March 28
Time: 5-7 PM EST
This year, the very popular Beads, Blues and Beer Festival benefiting Beads of Courage (normally held in Tucson) is moving online! That means you can participate from anywhere and support Beads of Courage while enjoying great music, inspiring presentations, a vendor expo, the 2021 Bead Artist Hall of Fame announcement, and lots more!
Two ticket packages available:
- General Admission ($35) includes access to the online event, a BOC Festival pint glass and event sticker
- VIP admission ($75) includes all of the above, PLUS three BOC Festival bead-stringing activities, a limited-edition Festival Carry a Bead kit, and additional exclusive VIP Festival swag!
Enjoy fantastic music during the festival by:
- Brokedown Palace – Americana with elements of indie folk, bluegrass, country and blues
This project is supported in part by the Arizona Commission on the Arts, which receives support from the State of Arizona and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Friends of the Festival Sponsors
- Brenda Lenzen
- Garek Renk
- Shannon Grimes
- James Barrett
- David Palermo
- Palermo Heart to Heart Famiy Foundation
- Kindred Spirits Pet Services
- Children’s Clinics