Program Sponsorship Opportunities
BEADS OF COURAGE PROGRAM SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
The mission of Beads of Courage is to provide innovative arts-in-medicine programs for children coping with serious illness, their families, and the clinicians who care for them. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of donors to fulfill this meaningful mission. We have an ongoing need for individual donors and corporate philanthropy to sustain and grow the programs and services we seek to provide for more than 60,000 children and families.
Every Beads of Courage Program integrates the use of beads – the earliest art form known to humans – as visible, tangible symbols of human experiences that need and deserve to be expressed. Every dollar you donate provides the opportunity for COURAGE to be honored, HOPE to be given, and JOY to be experienced. Thank you for helping make healing happen through a program sponsorship that will have a long-lasting impact on our mission and the children, youth, and families we serve. For more information or to discuss an opportunity tailored to your budget and area of interest, please email Jean Gribbon firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and supporters who have given to our cause to make healing happen through the art form of beads!
SPONSOR A PROGRAM BEAD
$50 – $5,000
Featuring the Beads of Courage NICU Admission Turtle Bead
This is a unique bead exclusive to our Beads of Courage NICU program to honor the courage of NICU families when their baby is admitted to the NICU. Annually, Beads of Courage receives requests for over 9000 of these beads – Every $1 donated to Beads of Courage makes giving a NICU Admission Bead possible.
You can be a direct source of encouragement to families in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) by sponsoring the NICU Admission Bead.
- Anchor Bead – Lou Waugaman and Family
- Helping Hand Bead – Active 20/30 Club
- Fish Bead – Wyland Foundation
BEAD STRONG WORKSHOPS
$1,000 | $2500 | $5,000
We are seeking funding to complete our full workshop series. We have 12 unique workshops with a goal to support 6,000 teens and youth. For every gift of $1000, you can fund 100 Bead Strong Workshop sessions.
Thank you to our 2021-2022 Bead Strong Workshop Sponsors
- Amanda Stern and Steve Simpson
- Brodsky Foundation
- Charis Foundation
- Laura Giordano
DREAM SESSION SPONSORS
Your gift can help make dreams come true! DREAM Sessions happen at therapeutic camps or in the hospital with virtual support from Beads of Courage. Your logo can be featured on the print for your sponsored session.
Moon & Stars Dream
Origami Crane Dream
HOME BEAD SPONSORSHIP
For Realtors, Home Builders and Mortgage Lenders
- $1500 – sponsors 100 Home Beads
- $750 – sponsors 50 Home Beads
- $450 – sponsors 30 Home Beads
- $150 – sponsors 10 Home Beads
- For every 10 beads you sponsor, we will send you a colorful kit containing 10 pewter Home Beads to use as client gifts. Each individually-packaged Home Bead includes a card describing the bead intention and a care note which can be personalized for your business.
- Sponsors at the $1500 level will also receive sponsor recognition on our website and social media.
MONTHLY ENCOURAGEMENT BEAD GIVEAWAYS
$500 per month sponsored
BEADS IN THE MAIL
- $100 per sponsored child in US
Help us deliver “Beads in the Mail” to children who cannot receive Beads of Courage at the hospital, either because their hospital does not offer the Beads of Courage Program or does not provide it for their medical condition. Currently more than 600 children are waiting for a Wingman like you to help them get their Beads of Courage. Each $100 sponsorship moves a child off the waiting list and enrolls them in Beads in the Mail, with priority given to the child who has been waiting the longest.
- You receive a special Wingman Bead for each child you sponsor
- The children you sponsor receive a matching Wingman Bead and a letter naming you as their sponsor (unless you wish to remain anonymous)