World Beads of Courage Day
On World Beads of Courage Day, it’s time to SPEAK UP FOR COURAGE! Let’s tell the world about the most courageous kids on earth – children and teens coping with cancer and other serious illnesses – and our mission to support them on every step of their treatment journey. Here’s how …
CROWDFUND FOR COURAGE
Are you ready to SPEAK UP FOR COURAGE? Whether you’re a BOC family, donor, clinician, artist, friend or supporter, share your Beads of Courage story and help raise funds we desperately need to sustain our mission of hope and healing in more than 300 children’s hospitals around the world.
- Raise or donate $250 or more by September 30 and we will honor you on the beautiful Aspire Sculpture at our global headquarters in Tucson, Arizona. You will select an exquisite artist-made glass bead to be added to the sculpture in your honor, and your name will be added to the permanent Aspire plaque. We will also send you the matching bead to keep! Read more about Aspire.
CARDINALS FOR COURAGE
- Stand out in a crowd
- Go out on a limb
- Be a bright spot in others’ lives
- Speak up!
- Be home before dark
- Add color to your life
- It’s OK to be a little Flashy
Throughout centuries and cultures, cardinals have been seen as symbols of many good things, including courage, confidence, clarity, life, health, hope and joy. Some believe a cardinal sighting is a sign of a message from an angel or loved one. One thing cardinals are known for is their beautiful song. Loud, confident, and passionate, it is designed to get attention!
- Donate $15* or more to our World Beads of Courage Crowdfund campaign and we will send you our exclusive new Courage Cardinal Bracelet kit to say thanks!
- Create your very own courage bracelet with the beads in the kit, including the all-new pewter Cardinal Bead. Kit also includes an Advice from a Cardinal Sticker from Advice for Life by Your True Nature.
*$15 restocks our bead pharmacy with 500 colorful program beads!
Let’s all speak up for the courage of our honored members, families, clinicians, supporters, donors and friends around the world. On World Beads of Courage Day, it’s okay to stand out in a crowd and be a little flashy! We can all be a bright spot in others’ lives.
PIZZA AND COOKIES FOR A CAUSE!
Beads of Courage has partnered with Little Caesar’s Pizza for a yummy online fundraiser featuring pizza and cookies, just in time for World Beads of Courage Day!
Order as many Little Caesar’s Pizza and Cookie Kits as you’d like between now and September 3, 2021 using our unique link. Bake them right away or keep them in the freezer and join us on World Beads of Courage Day, September 15, for an online pizza party!
Thank you for supporting Beads of Courage and our mission of hope and healing for kids coping with serious illness. We will receive $6 for every kit ordered through September 3, 2021. Help us reach our goal to sell 1000 pizza and cookies kits!