Bead for Bead
Through you or a sponsor, the Bead for Bead (B4B) Program provides the opportunity for your child to receive the actual or approximate number of beads, representing their courage for medical experiences. The sponsor can make a donation for the beads at cost.
Bead for Bead is perfect if you are:
- looking to receive all past beads instead of the “100 Bead” catch-up process. bead(s) you received when enrolled into the Beads of Courage at your BOC Member Hospital or in the Beads at Home Program,
- seeking a way to honor the memory of your child and support their legacy with Beads of Courage through a Memorial Strand,
- replacing lost beads (due to fire, flood, theft, etc.),
- wanting to receive beads overseas,
- hoping to get all your child’s NICU beads after their NICU stay,
- desiring to receive beads while on the Beads at Home waiting list,
- wishing to participate in the Beads of Courage program as an adult.
We look forward to helping you create your child’s Beads of Courage strand, bead for bead, to honor each moment of courage!
Bead for Bead Program- FAQs:
Q: How do I find out how much the beads will cost?
A: You can inquire about the B4B program to receive our Bead Prescription and a link to request a quote for the beads earned. We will include the cost of string and shipping in the quote. Once you receive the quote, you can make adjustments as needed and then decide if you would like to sponsor the beads.
Q: How can I sponsor the beads?
A: A link will be provided where you or a sponsor can directly make a donation. You can also fundraise for the cost of the beads.
Q: Can I make multiple B4B requests?
A: Yes, you can place multiple B4B requests over time or for multiple children.